- We Strictly do not accept returns on personalised products under any circumstances.
- We advise to check your order carefully before placing as once this has been placed we are unable to change this
- We will only exchange personalised items if a mistake has been made of our own error.
- Size guides are available on our website for our branded loungewear, these may vary as fabrics and patterns may be different. We do not accept any exchanges due to sizing and advise to check this prior to ordering.
- All Fonts are visible on our website in upper and lower case, no exchanges will be made if you are unhappy with the font you have selected. if you are unsure on the font please contact us first for a preview of the font.
- Please ensure you follow our washing instructions, all of our testing has been done on these cycles and we can confirm that no damages occur on these.
- We Advise not to tumble Dry
- In the unlikely event that there is a fault with your product you must contact us within 3 days of receiving your order. We will then take this back for testing and investigate/replace your product.
- All Orders are sent Via Royal Mail Tracked Service. At busy times of the year for example the run up to Christmas there can be delays with many couriers so please allow extra time for royal mail to deliver your item. You will be provided with a Tracking number where you can track this with Royal Mail.
- We do not take any responsibility for lost parcels where by Royal Mail have evidence this has been delivered. All drops are now fully tracked by GPS services to ensure the correct delivery of items.
LOST ITEMS - It is important to note the following: we do not take any responsibility for lost mail when our courier has provided us with sufficient evidence of delivery in the form of a signature or GPS Evidence this has been delivered to the correct address. We use a Royal Mails fully tracked service which is full trackable throughout the journey.
Please be aware that if you claim none delivery despite our courier recording your delivery as successful we will not automatically refund or replace the items. This includes the safe place option. The procedure of a claim can take a number of weeks to process due to the driver being interviewed and we will also need a legally binding document signed by yourself to confirm ‘Denial Of Receipt’ to proceed with the claim. Once Royal Mail have accepted the claim and reimbursed the costs we have lost we will then discuss the replacement of your order. We do not refund any orders or amendments to order in this case but we do offer a size increase to cover the time it has taken to process the claim.